Robinlovers Forum  

Go Back   Robinlovers Forum > All about Robin Guitars > Robins Wanted For Sale

Old 02-05-2005, 02:45 PM

Default I bought this Artisan a few ye

I bought this Artisan a few years ago. It plays great and has fast action. It is hand numbered #41 inside and I am searching for information about it's history and value! Please contact me at terrilcagle@aol.com if you have any information about the Robin Artisan.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Yeah, the artisan has pretty m

Yeah, the artisan has pretty much become my favorite model of guitar (of any maker). I don't know hardly anything about them except that they look kind of like an SG. I noticed that this artisan has an sg style scratch plate but the that sold a while back through robinlovers had a les paul style scratch plate. I would like to know more about these guitars for the simple fact that I want to build one from scratch. I want to make one that will be neck through and be made from all kinds of badass "super woods". I would like to know more about these though so I can keep it true to the artisan at least a little bit
Old 02-10-2005, 09:55 AM

Default you might want to get a hold o

you might want to get a hold of Ken Jones here on the board, he has two of them, or contact Dave Wintz.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARD RIEL View Post
I bought this Artisan a few years ago. It plays great and has fast action. It is hand numbered #41 inside and I am searching for information about it's history and value! Please contact me at terrilcagle@aol.com if you have any information about the Robin Artisan.
Old post I know, but what the hey... I just recently purchased my first Artisan as well. There's more info out there these days, I assume you probably know a little more about your guitar. Just on the off chance you may still catch this message, do you still have yours? I have #52 so ours are pretty close. Definitely the same finish. Is that a hb size P90 in the neck? Kind of hard to tell by the pic. I guess that would make sense, as it looks like someone split the bridge with the little toggle there. Interesting mods. How does it sound?